TALP games are intended to be playable by kids and their grown-ups, and to build literacy through interactive fiction.
This game requires commands to be typed, so playing on a computer is recommended.
For a detailed guide and walkthrough, view the PDF listed at the bottom of this page. The basic commands are:
- NORTH / EAST / SOUTH / WEST (or N / E / S / W) - Moves you in that direction to another location on the map.
- LOOK OBJECT - Examine an object (e.g. APPLE) for information and clues.
- GET OBJECT - Pick up an object.
- INVENTORY or I - See a list of the items in your inventory.
- LOAD / SAVE - Load or save the game.
- QUIT - Restart the game.
- HELP - View a list of the basic commands.
This game was created using Adventuron.
The graphics were created using Canva Pro.
Tristin Grizel Dean is a graphic designer and middle school science teacher from Portland, Oregon.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.